These Extraordinary Meridians Qigong / Neigong (aka Eight Exceptional Vessels) exercises work with the Qi that is stored in the Extraordinary Meridians. The Extraordinary Meridians can be likened to reservoirs while the Meridians can be likened to rivers. Most Qigong exercises concentrate on the Qi flow in the meridian system.
- “I’m really happy with what I gained from the course; an appreciation for the intention and focus of qi gong with regards energy and the points, correct movements, and the confidence to continue practice at home. The website resources are brilliant as a follow up. Thank you very much Des.”
- “……….thank you so much for Saturday. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and I loved your way of teaching. I feel confident and keen to continue practicing what I’ve learned – which was exactly what I was hoping to gain, so much appreciation to you!”
- “I didn’t realise until several days later that the reason I think I enjoyed this workshop more than the course is because the stance doesn’t change. It allowed me to stop thinking about what was next and where my feet needed to be so I could just focus on the qigong.”
- “…………. It helped me to appreciate it more as an energetic practice with intention and focus on energy flow, as opposed to simply awareness on physical movement.”
- Location – East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire – location map
- Dates – Saturday 23 April 2016, or Saturday 29th October 2016
- Time – 10.00 till 16:00
- Cost – £60.00
- Details – Focusing on posture, on learning Qigong, in depth, and gaining awareness of Qi flow.
- Instructor – Des Lawton
- Guidelines – Can be viewed here
For further datails and booking, visit Pro Holistic – Extraordinary Meridians Qigong course