Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong Course – June 2018
As part of their ongoing courses, San Bao School is running a Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong course in East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire. The two-day coursecovers the ten exercises, in depth, and provides beginners with a great foundation in Qigong while, at the same time, introducing more advanced practitioners to the subtleties contained within each exercise.
Qigong (Chi Kung) is the art of working with energy, your life energy. The external movements are only a small portion of the work that is being done as the practitioner moves their Qi around the meridian system. To the external viewer, Qigong can look like slowed down aerobics but these exercises are much, much, more than that. The external movements are there to assist the practitioner to prompt internal movement in their Qi.
True Qigong is only achieved when there is internal movement and waving your arms around while bobbing up and down is a very poor mimicry of this wonderful art .
The Ten Fundamental Treasures
- Uphold the Heavens to Empower the Three Burning Spaces (San Jiao)
- Harmonising Spleen and Stomach
- Looking Backward
- Pulling the Bow to Shoot the Hawk
- Shaking the Head and Waving the Tail
- Holding the Fists Tightly and Gazing with Angry Eyes
- Abdominal Lift
- Spring with the Toes
- Hold the Toes and Strengthen the Kidneys
- Change the Sinews (Yi Chin)
This San Bao Qigong course is relaxed and allows everybody to learn at their own pace. There is no rush, no pressure, and no competition.
Qigong course details:
- Location – East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
- Date – 10th & 11th June 2017
- Time – 10.00 till 16:00
- Details – Focusing on posture, on learning Qigong, in depth, and gaining awareness of Qi flow.
- Cost – £120.00
- Booking – Pro Holistic Qigong Courses Scotland
- Instructor – Des Lawton
- Further information – ‘Phone Des on 01355266011 or use the form on the Contact Us
Location of course