- Location – East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire – location map
- Dates – Saturday 25th June 2016
- Time – 10.00 till 17:00
- Cost – £70.00
- Details – Focusing on the postures, the focus, and gaining awareness of Qi flow in these exercises.
- Instructor – Des Lawton
- Guidelines – Can be viewed here
- Further information – ‘Phone Des on 01355266011 or use the form on the Contact Us
The Five Yin Qigong concentrate on the Qi flow in the Yin meridians. The course concentrates on using the physical movement, the breath, and the eyes. It is only with correct posture, relaxed breathing, and accurate that the practitioner will progress with any Qigong exercise.
The Five Yin Qigong
- Lung Meridian – Metal
- Spleen Meridian – Earth
- Heart Meridian – Fire
- Kidney Meridian – Water
- Liver Meridian – Wood
For further datails and booking, visit Pro Holistic – Five Yin Qigong Course